SERVICES & RESOURCES

Services | Publications | Events

Counseling

COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY

Cognitive behavioural therapy, known as CBT, is a psychological treatment for many mental health struggles including anxiety-type disorders and depressive disorders. CBT explores ones thoughts, emotions and behaviours for unhelpful thinking patterns and debilitating behaviours. CBT shows better success rates than medication for certain mental health difficulties. This is achieved through self-exploration, education and habit change. By exploring and challenging your thoughts and behaviours, you can develop emotional fulfillment. This can have a profound effect on your life and general day to day feelings.

Smiling Student

STUDENT COACHING

Although very rewarding, studying is a difficult process. Self-reliance, organisation, healthy living, emotional management and other life difficulties be a handful. Time and stress management are critical skills necessary for maintaining balanced emotions. It is easy for emotions to get out of hand when it feels like you are only adding things to your schedule and not crossing them off. I can teach you effective organisation and stress managment techniques to restore control. Building these skills upon productive daily habits are a powerful combination.

California Bus

LIFE COACHING

In today’s increasingly fast-paced world, managing emotional stress is crucial- and one of the most useful tools to achieve success. Research suggests 70% of us do not like our jobs. This is a tremendously disturbing problem. Are you doing what you enjoy? Do you know what you would enjoy for work? It's easy to blame outside reasons for us not obtaining our personal and career goals. By taking control we can change our future. Lifestyle is built upon habits. Build positive ones. Small changes to your daily habits will facilitate a more productive, happier, healthier life. You have the power within you to achieve greatness and I can unlock it.

Elliptical Machine

HEALTH & WELLBEING COACHING

Exercise can be one of the most strenuous habits to build. But the health benefits identified with exercise make it one of the most physically and mentally rewarding. For many, a great deal of focus is usually placed only on the workout itself- leading to continued habit failure and demotivation. I can provide you with the unique psychology behind habit formation and show you how easy exercise can really be. Diet, recovery and exercise consistency account for around 80% of success- leaving only 20% down to the workout itself. Release those endorphins and achieve your goals now.

 

NEWSPAPER PUBLICATIONS

Opinion Articles

Urgent action needed for the mentally vulnerable.

Are we doing enough to prevent suicide among young people?

Let us help those with mental health conditions.

Give students less homework and more creative challenges.

 

TALKS

March 16, 2020
Central District, Hong Kong

DEALING WITH EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES

Sometimes we get stuck. It can feel as though things build up in which we have little control over. Such environmental influencers can have changing effects on our thoughts and behaviours- often without our conscious awareness. By observing our thoughts we can understand why we feel a certain way. In this talk, I outline exactly how to become self aware of negative intrusive thoughts and exactly how our emotions and behaviours are directly related to such thoughts- leading to unpleasant feelings.

June 23, 2020
Central District, Hong Kong

COVID-19

This year has had an impact on so many different people, in so many different ways. This talk is laid out in a different format to my usual talks as this one should be addressed seriously. We will discuss family life, work life, social life, emotional change, fear, confidence and what the future holds for you. And how exactly you can do to cope with the demands of 2020. All are welcome to attended. There will be refreshments as usual.

August 4, 2020
Central District, Hong Kong

WAYS TO COPE AT HOME

With limitations in place on where we can go and what we can do, it's of no surprise we can feel stressed and unable to meet the demands of day-to-day life. Being stuck at home can be psychologically harmful to our well-being. The question remains; What can you do when you're stuck at home to relieve stress? We will outline different ways to tackle being stuck at home. And yes, unfortunately, exercise is one of them!

November, 2020
Central District, Hong Kong

HOW BRAIN CHEMISTRY AFFECTS YOU

CONTENT COMING SOON

 

SEROTONIN MOTIVATION

COPYRIGHT © 2017-2020 STEFAN DALTON. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.